The Facebook group 318Curbside Eats started at the beginning of the pandemic as a way to support local restaurants and now has become a group where people share restaurant recommendations and ask for suggestions.
Someone asked the other day “Where’s the best gas stations with tasty lamp food?” LOL While I’ve never heard that phrase before it did have me thinking about the best place to get some food at a gas station.
If you’ve never had pizza or sandwiches from QT, you’re missing out — but, they have a full service kitchen and no heat lamps.
Some of the suggestions from the 318 Curbside Eats post…
- Raceway on Benton
- The Pigs in a Blanket at the gas station on the corner of Flourney and Youree!
- The BUC Stop on N. Elm in Haughton
- Exxon station on Youree and Bert Kouns
- Valero station at Sophia and Youree
- the gas station ACROSS from Circle K on Barksdale and Hamilton in Bossier
- Super Save Shreveport’s Hot Box
- Valero on the corner of Benton Rd and East Texas in Bossier
- ANY Relay Station
- Racetrack on N. Market in North Shreveport
- The Derrick in Keithville
Have you eaten at any of these? what would you add to the list?
((Photo Credit: Tripadvisor))